Anna Luneva was born in 1976.
In 1999, she graduated from the Russian State University for the Humanities with a specialty in “Political Analysis and Forecasting”.
Since October 2000, Ms. Luneva has been the leading expert of the Centre for Political Information; in 2006, she took the position of Deputy Director General.
In 2006-2007, she was acting Head of the Analytical Center of the Integrum company.
In 2004-2007, Anna Luneva used to be Senior Lecturer, Department of Journalism and Public Relations of the Russian State Social University.
Spheres of her professional interests include:
- alignment of forces in the key industries (oil, gas, etc.);
- problems of the oil and gas sector and metallurgy;
- political processes in the CIS space;
- political regionalistics;
- electoral processes in modern Russia;
- GR and lobbying in modern Russia;
- development of civil society institutions in Russia and use of PR-technology in public policy.
Anna Luneva’s hobbies are traveling and winter sports.